Гражданите Apps Games Free Download

5

Гражданите Apps Full Version Free Download For PC

Гражданите

Гражданите Apps Free Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Гражданите Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Гражданите Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Action Games Free Download For PC.I think you will like Apps Download For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just Apk Free Download For PC too.

Our site helps you to install Гражданите apps games available on Google Play Store too.You can download android apps and android games to desktop of your PC.If you like Гражданите APK you can download MOBDRO APK FREE DOWNLOAD too.If you’ve fed up with playing your Гражданите android application on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run Гражданите apps on windows.You can run Android APPS/APK games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.You Can Download Гражданите APK for PC Here.

Capture and show every “citizen” of the road.
 
Only 10% of road accidents are a result of technical failure and in the other 90% it comes to misbehavior. We can change that and increase people’s attention. Why? Because we all want change, but it can only start with you. Citizen or “citizen” – the choice is yours. The phone is in your hands. Capture!
 
Citizens allows you to exercise civilian control of the road. Citizens using the mobile application, you can shoot and upload every “citizen” in breach of the road. Whether parked bicycle trails ahead incorrectly or fails to respect the rest of the way, everyone can get a “citizenship”.

With the functions in the application image comes to offenders, their relatives and colleagues to Traffic Police!

& # 8226; & # 8195; Upload a picture – Ability to upload a picture immediately through your phone’s camera or photo gallery.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Description up to 100 characters – Comment message or located below the photo.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Apology – If a driver apologized for what he did, his picture will be removed from the website and application.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Send to Traffic – If the violation is improper parking, user can select the option “Send to a traffic police”, which will require confirmation of the address to which the violation occurred. Thus automatically sends an email on behalf of citizens and User flagged infringement.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Radar – Anyone can record and monitor a registration number. In the event that the vehicle with registration number that was filmed and uploaded infringing on citizens, the user will receive a push notification, that picture with his car in aplikeyshana uploaded in the website.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Profile – Each registered user has a profile through which scoring points. Each image carries points that affect the title that the user owns. Higher title means unlock more options in appliqué and the possibility of winning prizes.
 
& # 8226; & # 8195; Share – If you wish to share a photo of appliqué click on the image and select “Options” at top right. You will get a menu from which you can choose which social network to share photos.

How To Play Гражданите Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet

1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.

2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.

3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Гражданите Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.

4.Install Гражданите APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Гражданите Apps Games on PC.

DOWNLOAD APK    DOWNLOAD EMULATOR